JOINT Reasonable Reimbursement Methodologies
As of August 28, 2014 the following code sections and regulations govern this process:
§ 17518.5. Reasonable reimbursement methodology
§ 17557.1. Reasonable reimbursement methodology procedure
§ 17557.2. Proposal of reasonable reimbursement methodology; request for early termination
Commission Regulations (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2)
§ 1183.10. Reasonable Reimbursement Methodology.
§ 1183.11. Joint Reasonable Reimbursement Methodology and Statewide Estimate of Costs. (Developed by the Test Claimant and Department of Finance).
§ 1183.15. Jointly Proposed Request for Early Termination of Reasonable Reimbursement Methodology.
§ 1183.16. Expiration of Reasonable Reimbursement Methodology.
Legislatively Determined Mandates
Below is a list of Legislatively Determined Mandates. The program name links to the subject legislation.
- Adult Felony Restitution, 04-LM-08
- Conservatorship: Developmentally Disabled Adults, 04-LM-13
- Coroners Costs, 04-LM-07
- Deaf Teletype Equipment, 04-LM-11
- Developmentally Disabled Attorneys’ Service, 04-LM-03
- Guardianship/Conservatorship Filings, 04-LM-15
- Mentally Disordered Sex Offenders’ Recommitments, 04-LM-09
- Mentally Retarded Defendants Representation, 04-LM-12
- SIDS Notices, 04-LM-01
- Victims Statements-Minors, 04-LM-14
- Voter Registration Procedures, 04-LM-04
As of August 28, 2014 the following code sections govern this process:
§ 17521.5 Legislatively determined mandate. (Definition)
§ 17572. Legislative intent
§ 17573. Joint request for a legislatively determined mandate; procedure; reimbursement
§ 17574. Acceptance or rejection of reimbursement for a legislatively determined mandate
§ 17574.5. Effect on the Commission on State Mandates